- About Us
- Academic Cell
- Anti Ragging
- Contact Us
The Mechanical Engineering Department is one of the 3 core departments of M.S.G.Polytechnic, established in the year of 2016. M.S.G.Polytechnic Mechanical Engineering Department has been providing excellent learning opportunities for diploma students, it has intake capacity of 60 students, right now we have 69 students in first year class, 42 students in second year class and 37 students in third year class .Mechanical Engineering remains at the core of all advancements in Engineering & Technology. The department is well developed with infrastructures & laboratories as per the AICTE norms. The dept. is enriched with highly qualified faculty members and technical staff. Regular industrial visits & trainings are organized. Personal attention is given to each student through tutor-guardian relationship. Students of Mechanical Engineering always remain at the forefront of all activities in the institute.
1. Dr. Milan Kumar Mondal; Phd. In Mechanical Engg.
2. Joydeep De; ME In Mechanical Engg.
Designation: Lecturer & HOD
3. Barun Bikash De, B.TECH In Mechanical Engg.
4. Amiya Kumar Jana; M.TECH In Material Engg.
5. Avijit Chatterjee; Diploma In Mechanical Engg.
6. Sandip Bhattacharya; Diploma In Mechanical Engg.
The progress of a nation depends on its technological development. The development of Engineering & Technology depends on the culture of Science. To become a good Engineer or Technologist, one needs sound knowledge in Basic Science. So, at the very beginning of the diploma course, ‘Basic Science’ is being studied.
‘Humanities’, the social science makes a man rational, punctual, communicative, skilled and artistic. A student who is going to be an Engineer or Technologist in near future, must have the above said qualities. All these qualities will help him to become a social being.
1. Saikat Khanra, M.TECH In Computer Science &Engineering
Designation: Lecturer & TPO
2. Shovan Dogra, M.Sc. In Applied Mathematics
3. Biswajit Ray, Post Diploma In Computer Application.
4. Pradip Karmakar, M.Sc. In Mathematics
5. Prasenjit Das, M.Sc. In Physics
6. Mirza Mosaraf Hossain, M.A. In English
7. Sk Imran Ali, M.Sc. In Mathematics
8. Partha Sarathi Maji, B.Sc. In Chemistry
Designation: Lab Asst.
9. Partha Roy, B.Sc. In Physics
Designation: Lab Asst.
10. Dr. Ipsita Kumar Sen, Phd. In Chemistry
11. Somnath Barua, M.Sc. In Physics
Not many people understand how to
They’re all specialists at their discipline, and their what is an argumentative essay dependable services ensure that you receive the best suited grades – and receive all the credit – for your work.sort a business that really does well in the long run.